At Asymchem we value our customer's trust and understand the practical concerns in outsourcing work involving IP to suppliers in China.
At the heart of Asymchem's core values and standards policies is the approach that the property of our clients starts and remains secure in our hands.
Security Starts with Our Employees
All IP developed as a service by Asymchem's chemists, under a client CDA or MSA, is the property of the Client.
● The duty of confidentiality carries forward outside of employment contract.
● Client and Asymchem's IP are protected by both national law and company agreements.
Electronic Security Access and Information
Strict Dissemination Control
● Secure VPN tunnels for email transfers of confidential client information.
●Asymchem Central Document Server (CDS) with assigned security access controlling access to project-specific information.
● Notebooks, MORs, etc. are locked in archive rooms under strict access control.
● Project details are shared on a need-to-know basis only.
● Centralized Project management system, with strict access control
● USB port access disabled and suspicious on-line behavior monitored in real-time.
● Robust Information security management platform used to detect and prevent intrusion, viruses, etc.
● International backup and recovery solution to ensure the archived data is safe.