Company: Asymchem Boston Corp
Dept: Business Development (BD)
To Apply: Email cover letter and résumé to email@example.com
Business Development Manager
Asymchem (Boston) is looking for an Business Development Manager to Oversee and manage the business development activities. This position can be located anywhere in the US.
- Adequately knowledge of company’s platform technologies, clearly articulate company’s capabilities, and platform technologies to prospective customers, develop new customers in the defined region and achieve sales target
- Participate/Lead the overall process for:
- Proposal generation
- Responding to requests for information (RFI) or proposal (RFP)
- Contract negotiation (MSA)
- Provide voice of the customer to management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new business opportunities.
- Execute business development strategy to identify and target potential new clients through effective marketing, revenue, and literature analyses as well as utilization of existing networks.
- Work with existing clients to maintain relationships and understand long-term manufacturing strategies to ensure repeat business.
- Attend and actively participate in industry tradeshows, conferences, networking events, and client on-site and off-site meetings, publicize company’s capabilities and expand Asymchem’s CDMO brand awareness.
- Key BD liaison along with technical team during troubleshooting, create business solutions.
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently without daily direction
- Strong presenter with excellent verbal and written communication skills and networking capabilities required to interact with internal and external clients and partners
- Must have the ability and desire to help lead solutions for problems encountered.
- The ability to handle multiple customers (effective time management, good organization skills effective use of resources and assessment of priorities to opportunities).
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Life Science fields, MBA, M.S., or PhD from Life Science fields a plus.
- 3 - 5 years of business development/sales experience in the CRO/CDMO, Pharma & Biotech services or related health care industries with an existing customer network.
- Experience/understanding of innovative drug development process, the proposal development process, business quotes, budgeting, and managing to defined timelines.
- Ability adapt to biotech that do not have large organizations to provide value-added solutions to meet customers wherever they are in their organization evolution.
- High aptitude to learn technical and scientific information.
Must be willing to travel as necessary (about 50%)
Asymchem is a leading global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) offering integrated solutions across all stages of drug development and into commercialization. Asymchem is supported by 7000 employees based in PR China, US, and EU. We are a research-intensive company actively developing practical, economically feasible and sustainable technologies for more effective manufacturing. Our clients include 13 of the world’s 15 largest pharmaceutical companies plus many emerging pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org